Credit Law Consumer Resources
Welcome to the Credit Law Consumer Resource Center, your source for consumer law information. You'll find articles on everything from writing a cease and desist letter to how you can stop debt collectors from calling. If you have any questions or believe your rights have been violated, contact us immediately.
For FREE legal help, call us at
1-800-668-3247 or Contact Us Online
Stopping Collection Calls
- How to stop collection calls at work
- Know your rights when dealing with a debt collector
- How to deal with a debt collection lawsuit
- What to do if you get calls on a debt that isn't yours
Common Credit Law Questions
- What is the FDCPA?
- What is the TCPA?
- How does the TCPA protect me?
- What is the FCRA?
- What is Sewer Service?
- How does the Statute of Limitations work on debt?
- More answers to Frequently Asked Questions