Stop Abusive Debt Collectors in New Hampshire
Get free legal services and stop debt collector calls in New Hampshire. Kimmel & Silverman can help.
New Hampshire State Collection Laws
In New Hampshire, consumers enjoy additional protections than those covered by the FDCPA. New Hampshire residents are not only protected from harassment by third-party collectors, they are also protected from unfair practices by the original creditors.
Protection Under the FDCPA
The FDCPA protects all Americans, including New Hampshire citizens. This law helps us stop illegal collection actions that include:
- Violent or abusive language or threats.
- Phone calls before 8am or after 9pm.
- Contacting friends or family members about a consumer's debt.
- Posing as a government agency or organization.
- Calling a consumer if they know they are being represented by an attorney.
Get FREE Legal Help in New Hampshire
Our committed team of experts has helped thousands of New Hampshire residents stop abusive debt collector practices. We use New Hampshire state laws in conjunction with the Federal Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) to get you the peace and compensation you deserve.
For more information about fair debt collection laws in New Hampshire, contact us.