Kimmel & Silverman Press & Accolades
Since founding Kimmel & Silverman in 1991, our team has provided cost-free legal help to tens of thousands of consumers.
Kimmel & Silverman in the Media
- The Pennsylvania Record - Woman Files Suit Against Verde Energy Over Robocalls
- Credit.com News - Help! A Debt Collector Is Going After My 5-Year-Old
- Consumer Reports - Protect Yourself from Debt Collection Scams
- PHL17 Eye Opener - Are you being Harassed by Robocalls?
- The Simple Dollar - Expose a Fake Debt Collector by Asking These Three Questions
- PHL17 Eye Opener - Are you being Harassed by Debt Collectors?
- Credit.com News - The 2 Words That Could Get You Out of Paying a Debt
- WSMV.com - Bill collectors accused of making abusive, foul-mouthed calls
- The Morning Call - Debt collectors could face new regulations
We have also been awarded some of the most prestigious titles in the industry. Our lawyers have been named 'Super Lawyers' in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania by Law & Politics Magazine ten years in a row. We have been honored by the American Bar Association for outstanding service and by the National Association of Consumer Advocates.
Our efforts have been praised in various television, radio, magazine, and newspaper features on US News & World Report, NBC, Fox, CBS, ABC, CNN, USA Today, Good Morning America, Consumer Reports, Smart Computing, ZDTV's 'Silicon Spin', and Extra.
In the March 1999 issue of Philadelphia Magazine, Kimmel & Silverman was named one of the region's best law firms by more than 4,000 attorneys surveyed across the Delaware Valley.