Stop Diversified Consultants Inc. (DCI) Collection Calls
If Diversified Consultants or its callers are using abusive collection tactics, then the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) has been violated and you have the right to seek recovery and free legal help!
Diversified Consultants Inc. is NOT allowed to:
- Call you repeatedly
- Use abusive or profane language
- Contact you after you have sent written notification that you don’t want to be called
- Threaten you with legal action or arrest
- Call you at work if they’ve been told it is not permitted and if your employer does not allow it
- Call you before 8:00am or after 9:00pm
- Contact anyone else about your debt
About Diversified Consultants Inc.
DCI is a leading debt collection agency that is governed by the FDCPA. DCI has a long list of reports from consumers being harrased over the years. These claims may violate the FDPCA for using abusive collections practices against consumers. DCI work with major carriers like Sprint,T-Mobile, AT&T and others. Diversified Consultants have had numerous legal motions against them with regards to the FDCPA. These include:
- Attempting to collect debts for which the statute of limitations had expired
- Making excessive numbers of calls to debtors
- Failing to verify disputed debts
- Improperly disclosing information about consumers to third parties
Consumer Affairs, and other conumer reporting sites, list hundreds of unfair practices against Diversified Consultants.10550 Deerwood Park Boulevard #309
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Diversified Consultants, Inc.
PO Box 551268
Jacksonville, FL 32255
Know Your Rights
If you receive a call from DCI, you are not required to give them any personal information – especially checking or savings account numbers or your social security number. If you do give out bank account numbers, collectors may withdraw funds, claiming your permission was granted when you gave out the number.
If you have been the victim of frequent, abusive, harassing, or unfair telephone calls from Diversified Consultants Inc., your rights have been violated. If you want it to stop within 24 hours, we encourage you to contact our free legal service. We are dedicated to ending violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
If you have been harassed byDiversified Consultants Inc., contact us at 1-800 NOT FAIR (1-800-668-3247).
Known Diversified Consultants Inc. Collection Call Numbers