Stop NCO Financial Collection Calls
CALL 1-800 NOT FAIR!
If you have received harassing collections calls from NCO Financial, you should know your rights. You can take action and stop NCO collection calls for free by contacting us immediately. If NCO Financial or its callers have done any of the following, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (known as the FDCPA) has been violated and you have the right to seek recovery and FREE legal help!
NCO is NOT allowed to do the following:
- Call you again and again at odd times and places.
- Use abusive or profane language.
- Contact you after you have sent written notification that you don’t want to be called.
- Threaten you with legal action or arrest.
- Call you at work if they’ve been told it is not permitted and if your employer does not allow it.
- Call you before 8:00am or after 9:00pm.
- Contact anyone else about your debt!!! This is referred to as a Third Party Call(i.e. employer, family, friends).
The law firm Kimmel & Silverman helps victims of NCO debt collector harassment, abuse, and errors. Don’t be a victim!
About NCO Financial Group
NCO is a leading debt collection agency that is governed by the FDCPA. NCO has a track record of violating the FDPCA act and of using abusive collections practices against consumers. After hundreds of complaints, the Attorney General has charged NCO with:
- Attempting to collect debts for which the statute of limitations had expired.
- Making excessive numbers of calls to debtors.
- Failing to verify disputed debts.
- Improperly disclosing information about consumers to third parties.
The Better Business Bureau lowered NCO’s rating due to the amount of government actions taken against them. These actions were taken against violations of the FDPCA by NCO and resulted in a fine of over $3 million.
Know Your Rights
If you receive a call from NCO, you are not required to give NCO any personal information – especially checking or savings account numbers, your social security number, or any other information. If you do give out bank account numbers, collectors may withdraw funds, claiming your permission was granted when you gave out the number.
If you have been the victim of frequent, abusive, harassing, or unfair telephone calls from NCO Financial, your rights have been violated. If you want it to stop within 24 hours, we encourage you to contact our free legal service. We are dedicated to ending violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
Stop an NCO debt collector from ruining your life and aggravating you. If you have been harassed by NCO Financial, contact us at 1-800 NOT FAIR (1-800-668-3247) or complete our form. It’s as easy as that!!!
Remember, when NCO Financial called you, they never expected that you would call us!