Stop Nationwide Recovery Systems (NRS) Ltd. Collection Calls
If Nationwide Recovery Systems or its callers are using abusive collection tactics, then the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) has been violated and you have the right to seek recovery and free legal help!
Nationwide Recovery Systems is NOT allowed to:
- Call you repeatedly
- Use abusive or profane language
- Contact you after you have sent written notification that you don’t want to be called
- Threaten you with legal action or arrest
- Call you at work if they’ve been told it is not permitted and if your employer does not allow it
- Call you before 8:00am or after 9:00pm
- Contact anyone else about your debt
About Nationwide Recovery Systems
NRS is a "premier" debt collection agency that is governed by the FDCPA. Nationwide Recovery Systems has many reports from consumers being harrased over the years. These claims may violate the FDPCA for using abusive collections practices against consumers. NRS work with major healthcare and hospitals as well as other companies to collect debts. Nationwide Recovery Systemss have had numerous legal motions against them with regards to the FDCPA. These include:
- Attempting to collect debts for which the statute of limitations had expired
- Making excessive numbers of calls to debtors
- Failing to verify disputed debts
- Improperly disclosing information about consumers to third parties
Consumer Affairs, and other conumer reporting sites, list hundreds of unfair practices against Diversified Consultants.NRS
4635 McEwen Road
Dallas, Texas 75244
Know Your Rights
If you receive a call from DCI, you are not required to give them any personal information – especially checking or savings account numbers or your social security number. If you do give out bank account numbers, collectors may withdraw funds, claiming your permission was granted when you gave out the number.
If you have been the victim of frequent, abusive, harassing, or unfair telephone calls from Nationwide Recovery Systems, your rights have been violated. If you want it to stop within 24 hours, we encourage you to contact our free legal service. We are dedicated to ending violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
If you have been harassed byNationwide Recovery Systems, contact us at 1-800 NOT FAIR (1-800-668-3247).
Known Nationwide Recovery Systems Collection Call Numbers