STOP NCO FINANCIAL COLLECTION CALLS! CALL 1-800 NOT FAIR!
NCO Financial is a huge debt collection company, one of the largest out there. Often mistakes are made in collecting debt and being one of the largest, NCO makes their fair share too, in violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, (known as the FDCPA).
CreditLaw.com, a service of the law firm Kimmel & Silverman, helps victims of NCO debt collector harassment, abuse, mistakes and other errors. Don’t be a victim!
If NCO Financial or its callers has done any of the following, the FDCPA has been violated and you have the right to seek recovery, and FREE Legal Help!
Every day we get the calls to stop, AT NO COST TO YOU and regularly recover money for clients.
- Call you again and again, at odd times and places
- Uses abusive or profane language.
- Contact after you sent written notification that you don’t want to be called.
- Threaten you with legal action or arrest.
- Call you at work if told it is not permitted and if your employer does not allow it.
- Call you before 8:00am or after 9:00pm.
- Contact anyone else about your debt!!! This is referred to as Third party calls (i.e. employer, family, friends) to discuss your debt.
Stop an NCO debt collector from ruining your life and aggravating you. If you have been harassed by NCO Financial, contact us at 1-800 NOT FAIR (1-800-668-3247) or click here for our form. It’s as easy as that!!!
Remember, when NCO Financial called you, they never expected that you would call us!
GET FREE HELP TODAY, CALL 1-800-NOT-FAIR!